Terms And Conditions
- "Website" refers to https://www.casinoslord.com
- Any and all uses of "We", "Us" and "Our" in the Terms and Conditions refers to CasinosLord.com.
- User means a natural or legal person accessing and using the Website. Users are also referred to by second-person pronouns like "You" or "Your".
1. By accessing the Website, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and must ensure You meet all age and other regulatory requirements before accessing any online casino.
2. By accessing the Website, the User confirms to be at least 18 years old and to have full legal capacity. Access to the Website is restricted to any persons under 18 years of age or under the age at which online gambling in the jurisdiction of the User is prohibited. It is the User's sole responsibility to determine whether it is legal to gamble online within his or her jurisdiction, as well as checking any other legal requirements in force.
3. We are not providing any online gambling services, as such we do not take, or facilitate financial transactions, relating to the placing of bets or wagers!
4. CasinosLord.com is a provider of independent information for individuals interested in playing at online casinos. Any information provided on the Website is of informative nature only and should under no circumstances be considered as legal advice. The Website contains links to external third-party websites. The Website does not affect the content of such third-party websites and bears no liability for such content. We encourage You to read thoroughly all the terms and conditions of use of the third-party websites before participating in any gambling activities.
5. We may restrict access to the whole Website or certain parts of the Website or content to Users coming from certain countries or territories, in order to comply with local legislation. In addition You assume total responsibility for the actions you take as a result of the informational content found on the Website.
6. We do not guarantee that the Website will be error-free. All content is provided on "as-available" basis.
7. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.