1.1. Privacy Protection Policy Scope
- For the purposes of applicable Data Protection Laws, We are the "data controller". This means that We determine the purpose and the manner in which is your Data processed.
1.2. Data collected
- Contact information such as email address
- Automatically collected information such as IP address, web browser type and operating system
1.3. How Data is collected
We collect data in following ways:
- Data provided to Us by Users
- Data collected automatically
1.3.1. Data provided to Us by Users
We collect Data provided by Users in numerous ways, for example:
- When Users contact us via the Website by email or any other means
- When Users subscribe to our newsletter
1.3.2. Data collected automatically
Some Data is collected automatically when Users access the Website, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about Your visit to the Website which includes Your IP address, the date, times and frequency of Your visits and the way You interact with the content of the Website; this information helps Us to make improvements to the Website content and its features.
- We collect Your Data automatically via cookies, according to the cookie settings on your browser.
1.4. Our use of Data
- improvement of our products or services
- other purposes for which the Data was provided to Us by the User
- We may use your Data for the above purpose if We deem it necessary to do so for Our legitimate interests. If You are not satisfied with this, You have the right to object in certain circumstances (see section 1.7).
- We do not share, rent, or sell personal information about Our Users to other people or companies.
1.5. Keeping Data secure
We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard Your Data:
- We store Your Data on secure servers
- Only Website admin can access the Data
1.6. Data retention
1.7. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request copy of the information We hold about You at any time, or right to request that We modify, update or delete such information. Where We are legally permitted to do so, We may refuse Your request. If We refuse Your request, We will tell You the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have Your Data amended if it is inaccurate
- Right to erase - the right to request deletion or removal of Your Data from Our systems
- Right to restrict our use of Your Data - the right to block Us from using Your Data or limit the way in which We can use it
- Right to Data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer Your Data
- Right to object - the right to object to Our use of Your Data
- To make enquiries, or withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your Data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.8. Links to other websites
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in Your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time.
LAST UPDATED: 11st November 2020