How to claim a No Deposit Bonus?
There are several methods to claim a free sign up bonus:
- By code: If the bonus has a code, you need to simply insert it in the registration form or cashier, press Redeem and your account will be credited.
- By link: If the bonus does not have a code, you will automatically receive it if you registered your casino account by using the link from CasinosLord.com.
- Cashier: Some casinos have a dedicated Promotions page, where users are able to claim bonuses.
- Contact Live Chat: If none of the above worked, you can simply contact the live chat of the casino and ask for assistance.
No Deposit Bonus Requirements
Before claiming a no deposit bonus, you should check the terms and conditions of the offer. Bellow you can find the most common restrictions of bonuses:
- Wagering (also known as Play through). The majority of no deposit bonuses will have a wagering requirement attached. Prior to being able to collect any funds generated by the no deposit bonus, you need to bet a fixed amount. For example, if you claim a €10 No Deposit bonus with a wagering of 40xB, you need to bet €400 before being able to withdraw any funds.
- Max cash out. Some promotions will have a maximum cash out limit attached, in case you pass the wagering criteria. It can be set to €50 or €100 for example and it will represent the maximum amount of money you can withdraw after fulfilling the wagering requirement.
- Games allowed. Most free real cash bonuses are available for a certain category of games such as slots. The rule mainly applies to Free Spins bonuses so for example, if you claim a 25 Free Spins at a certain game, you will not be able to use them at another slot.
- Availability of the bonus. Many bonuses are available for a fixed amount of time, such as 7 or 30 days after being claimed. If not used during this period, the bonus will expire and funds can't be used anymore.