How to choose the best new online casino site
New online casinos appear on the market on a daily basis, so picking one can be challenging. We noticed people looking only for honest casinos so we are here to help. Here are some factors you should consider:
- License. We strongly recommend you to play only at regulated online casinos. By doing so, your personal details and funds are safe and if something happens, there is an authority willing to help. Usually details about the casino license can be found in the footer of it's website.
- Availability in your country. It goes without saying that you can play only at online casinos that are available in your region. You can user our country filter to display only sites where you have access.
- Customer service. Check if the casino has a 24/7 live chat, phone support and quick email replies. By having those, it means that the casino is oriented towards the player and it will promptly assist with your issues.
- Fast withdrawal process. As soon as you hit the jackpot, you would immediately want to have the money in your pocket. Keep in mind that withdrawal time varies depending on the banking method. There is also a processing time set by the casino in their Terms and Conditions! Additional information about banking methods of a specific casino can be found on the casino review page.
- Promotions! The majority of online casinos reward new players with welcome bonuses. These can come in the form of no deposit bonus, free spins or first deposit bonus and will help attract customers and build trust. Many established casinos offer rewarding VIP programs for players betting higher amounts. The benefits of taking part of a VIP club can represent: Personal VIP manager, faster payments, cashback's and exclusive promotions.
- Games library. A casino can have one or multiple game providers. The more the merrier! In our reviews, you can find the full list for each one of them so you can find out if a casino offers your favorite online casino games!